Sunday 31 July 2011

Summer time

It has been way to long since my last post.... I wasn't really in the mood to write anything up until now so I'll try to sum it up :)

The visit

The most important thing happening in the past couple of months was my parents coming to Tunis. It was amazing and they proved once again that they are totally crazy, even for my standards :) We did some sightseeing, they met my friends, we had an interesting evening with Rakia, we went bowling of course, and they even experienced the curfew... They were here for a week and it went by way too fast :/ Their first impression was not the best but with a little help from Mr. Cherif and my friends, they found Tunisia quite charming and they are planning to visit again. And imagine, they didn't even see the south ;) so for the next trip it's going to be a desert adventure baby!











Summer in Tunisia

June & July in Tunisia.... hmmm... a lot of sun, awesome beaches, parties every day, and a major lack of sleep :) it sounds cool ha? well yes if you're not working the next morning... and we all do... and we are not so young any more (except for Rihab :P she's still young) but we all managed to get through it without any major consequences (and Wael getting measles was in no way influenced by our way of life :))
So let's take a look....

Hammamet trips: beach time & amazing DJ Youssef ;)



























Shut up and dance (80's) + random fun



























And after two months of craziness, I'm about to experience my first Ramadan. I'm not planning to fast but I'm excited to finally see what everyone has been talking about, the atmosphere they have been describing, card games and coffees, everything being open and alive the whole night, and well my organism is looking forward to cutting down on alcohol :)

And one more very important thing to look forward to is September.... To my friends back home, you can expect me in Zagreb on the September 17th ;) yeeeeeey can't wait!!!! and no I'm not coming back to stay it's just a holiday :P

No comments:

Post a Comment